PSI Group Presentations Published
Luxembourg, 2 February 2011
On 27 January the 14th EC PSI Group Meeting took place in Luxembourg, the agenda of which was announced earlier.
During the session various presentations were given, dealing with three broad themes: the review of the PSI Directive and Commission activities, recent developments in PSI in Europe, and PSI and the Digital Agenda.
The presentations have now all been published on-line by the EC, and are linked below as PowerPoint files for download:
- Review of the PSI Directive: overview and calendar of work, Richard Swetenham, EC
- Results of the public on-line consultation on the PSI Directive, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska, EC
- Ongoing studies for the review of the PSI Directive: Economic studies and PSI and the cultural sector, Grazyna Piesiewicz-Stepniewska and Juan Pelegrin, EC
- Best technology practices on publishing and consuming government open data: recent EU developments, Stefano Bertolo, EC
- The re-use of PSI: the optimal pricing model, Julien Pénin, BETA - University of Strasbourg
- National rules and policy following the PSI directive. From the transposition law to the adoption of Creative Commons: The Greek case, Kalliopi Angeletopoulou, Greece
- Recent PSI re-use developments in the EU, Ton Zijlstra, Interdependent Thoughts
- Towards a standard agenda for PSI, Thomas Roessler, W3C and Margot Dor, ETSI
- The Follow up to the PSI Platform project, Tom Kronenburg, Zenc