As preparation for the 13 October hackday in Rotterdam 'Open for Business', the Dutch national data portal project leader Paul Suijkerbuijk has invited representatives of a wide range of public sector bodies (ministries, executive departments, cities, provinces) to gather a full day on 12 October and formulate pertinent questions that open data can help to address. The event is called '...
The Spanish Council of Ministers has passed a bill on transparency, access to information and good governance on 27 July.
The bill was open earlier to public consultation, and will now be debated in parliament.
The text of the bill has been published on a separate website:...
New open data policy published by 'Informatiehuis Water'.
The Dutch 'Informatiehuis Water' ('Water Information House'), a collaboration between the Ministry for Infrastructure and Environment, the Dutch Provinces and the water authorities, has published a new data policy which is to be applied...
- Pendant que certains avancent a petits pas, certaines @villes du monde plongent encore plus dans l'#opendata #opengov t.co/jGng7aMXpS
- RT @digiphile: [NEW POST] Open government experts raise concerns about “mosaic effect” in #opendata policy t.co/wVqTxKXX6K
- #policy forum: data talks: #opendata in the #EU t.co/mQeQd2wOUh @iminds_smit #savethedate
- RT @tranlib: RT @daeaves I actually wrote a piece about that crumbling bridge #opendata website t.co/NRYHD7Z1rl @gordonr
- RT @openscience: 'Médecins sans frontières is close to announcing an #opendata policy' - @simonhodson99 at #nfdp13 ... @MSF_USA @MSF_uk? #openscience