This topic report examines the background of public sector information (PSI) policy and re-use in the United States, describing the federal, state and local government PSI environments. It explores the impact of these differences against the European framework, especially in relation to economic effects of open access to particular types of PSI, such as weather data. The report also discuss...
- RT @BrookingsInst: What will @whitehouse #opendata mean for aid information & improving aid effectiveness? t.co/mvzJBYn3FN
- What will @whitehouse #opendata mean for aid information & improving aid effectiveness? t.co/mvzJBYn3FN
- "#Opendata, #opengov, and the freedom of information laws are related and have overlap, but aren't the same thing" | t.co/x0kck2EBfv
- #Opendata - Executive Order-Making Open&Machine Readable the New Default for Government Information The White House: t.co/NQpfrx7HjJ
- RT @FIAGovWin: Open government vs. #opendata: what yields the high-value information? t.co/gLrvqoExlj via @Jim_Harper